- Test cleaning products for colorfastness and shrinkage in an area you can’t see before spot-cleaning upholstery and furniture.
- Make your own non-toxic, environmentally safe, water-based upholstery cleaner by mixing one cup of warm water with 1/4 cup of dishwashing soap in a mixing bowl. With an electric mixer, beat until liquid becomes a thick foam.
- Remove furniture cushions.
- Vacuum surfaces thoroughly with vacuum attachment.
- With a soft-bristled brush, rub foam cleaner onto fabric.
- Remove foam with a spatula.
- With a clean, damp cloth, wipe away remaining suds.
- Use care: Too much water can leave stains and cause fabric shrinkage.
- Keep cleaning solution away from wood accents.
- Let dry completely.
Friday, 20 November 2015
Upholstery Cleaner - Cleaning Machines, Carpet Cleaning Machines, Sofa cleaning machines
Ideal for carpeting, upholstery, dusting and allied applications. This vacuum cleaner is designed for removing high volume of dirt to assure the deeper cleaning on various surfaces.
Follow these furniture upholstery cleaning tips:
How to find the upholstery cleaner
For further advice and support on choosing the very best Upholstery Cleaner machine for your industry, contact Astol Cleantech (P) Ltd.